Helite Lanyard Keyball for ALL HELITE EQUESTRIAN AIRBAG SYSTEMS
- The equestrian lanyard & saddle strap is standard across all Helite horse-riding products.
- We strongly recommend that you get one saddle strap per saddle and you leave each securely attached at all times.
- Keep it away from anything sharp or abrasive that could damage or weaken the strap.
Works for sizes: XS / S / M / L / XL / 2XL / LL / XLL
simply every size.
Fitting your Helite Lanyard – THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
- Ideally the saddle strap should be fitted to the stirrup bars of the saddle as this is the most robust area.
- The closer the lanyard and saddle strap is to your centre of gravity when seated on your horse the better.
- Try out the length and adjust it until you reach an optimal length.
- It should only be tight when you are stood up.
- If the length of the strap is too long the inflation of the airbag jacket could be delayed.
Disclaimer - Airbag Systems Australia
Airbag Systems Australia PTY LTD with the ABN 88632363921 assumes no product liability for personal injury or property damage that may result from the use of HELITE AIRBAG TECHNOLOGY.
Disclaimer - Helite France Manufacturer
Visit our Disclaimer Site for the original Disclaimer, warranty and storage from the original manufacturer Helite in France.