Xena Leather Airbag Jacket by Helite
The airbag leather jacket Xena appeals to all women who want to combine style and safety on motorcycle. The perfect and feminine fit emphasizes the silhouette while integrating TURTLE technology for an optimal protection.
Helite's Xena lady jacket consists of black leather of high quality (cow hide 1.2 mm).
The shape of the Helite airbag offers a full protection: back, neck, spine, chest, ribs, pelvis, abdomen, etc. 18 L of gas protection for an optimal pressure. Fast inflation time 100 ms. A stretchy fabric is positioned on top of the back to optimize the protection of the neck.
For extra safety, the XENA leather jacket integrates the TURTLE technology: the airbag is located under the back protector (SAS-TEC level 2). This innovation is a very big improvement for the protection of your back. The results of absorption and distribution of shocks is considerably higher and it protects from intruding objects.
Key features at a glance
- Elbow and shoulder protectors are integrated in our leather jacket as well as SAS-TEC back protector Level 2 for the " TURTLE effect".
- Insulation Liner Removable thermal lining, 100% Polyester to ride your bike all year round.
- Adjusted and comfortable cut Stretchy leather on sides and at the bottom of the back ensure a fitted cut and a high comfort.
- Stretchy and breathable fabric under the arms for a great mobility.
- Hip size adjustable with velcro.
- Pockets: 2 outside pockets, 2 inside pockets (classic + smartphone).
- Quick and easy replacement of the CO2 Cartridge. It is nicely hidden in a pocket for more aesthetic.
- In the event of an accident the airbag deploys in under 100ms
- Helite airbags are mechanical to avoid unexpected airbag activation and changing batteries.
The size of the CO2 canister is proportional to the size of the airbag. The canister is the only component
that needs to be replaced after inflation of your air vest.
An additional protective PVC Plate and foam is placed
behind the canister so that it cannot injure the rider.
The Xana Airbag Jacket should fit exactly the same as any other Helite Airbag as the product is designed to expand outwards on activation. You may consider upsizing this product by one size as we find the French sizing to come up a little smaller than we are used to here in Australia.
Every Xena airbag jacket comes with a canister and lanyard attached – extra lanyards or canisters can be bought separately.
Disclaimer - Airbag Systems Australia
Airbag Systems Australia PTY LTD with the ABN 88632363921 assumes no product liability for personal injury or property damage that may result from the use of HELITE AIRBAG TECHNOLOGY.
Disclaimer - Helite France Manufacturer
Visit our Disclaimer Site for the original Disclaimer, warranty and storage from the original manufacturer Helite in France.